Introducing a NEW and IMPROVED
One of our most popular programs is
getting even better.
AAA Grocery Savings Program!
New and Improved
|Cash back to your bank account|
|Cash back to pay your AAA dues|
|Online portal to monitor your cash back|
More great news - if you've already linked with Tops or Price Chopper, your loyalty card has automatically been enrolled in our new program. If you like your discounts at those stores, why not link more of your favorites - link them all!
START SAVING IN 4 EASY STEPS
option then clip offers
Shop and swipe
your loyalty card
Earn Cash Back
Earn cash back
to your AAA wallet
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! To participate you must:
- Be a member in good standing with AAA Western and Central New York.
- Have a loyalty card for the stores you wish to link to your membership.
- Have an email address.
- Provide your zip code.
No! Once you link your card and clip the coupons you like, those coupons will be loaded to the store loyalty card you use at the register. You will use that card, just like you usually do.
The coupons are offered in a limited supply. If you saw it before and now it's gone, the offer was probably used up by other shoppers or it might be expired. To be sure you get a fresh pick of the offers, pay attention to your email for new offers. Or, go into the portal and see what's new. You can expect to see offers at the first of the month, then every Thursday and Saturday.
After you've shopped, it takes about 3-5 days to see your cash back in your account. You can watch the money in the grocery portal, in your "wallet". Visit AAA.com/grocery, then click "manage my account", and look for your name in the upper right. You can find it in your profile.
Choose 1 of two ways to redeem your cash back:
- Pay your AAA dues - The money you earn will come back to AAA and be stored for you until it's time to renew. That money will be applied to your AAA dues.
- Bank Account - When you have earned at least $25, we will deposit your cash back into your bank account. To do this, you will need to provide the bank account information when you register for the grocery program.
- Yes! You can link to as many stores as you have loyalty cards. You are welcome to link as many as you'd like.
- Once you've linked a store, all the stores in that chain are available.
A loyalty card is issued to you by a retail store. Each store has a different loyalty program, but typically when a customer purchases something using their store's loyalty card, they will receive special discounts or points that can be exchanged later for goods, services, or discounts. You need a loyalty card from one of our participating stores to earn cash back.